Thursday 3 January 2013

Night Owl

So the festivities are over :( that can mean only one thing...

January sales! great for any bargainista!

Theres wasn't much that I wanted this year, but I did spot this  Fearn Cotton gift set in Boots while shopping for others, and I made a mental note to go back for it in the sales. Not knowing the quality of the polish I was not prepared to pay the £12 price tag.

P1110517_zpscac3ef6a


The set I picked up, Midnight Manicures, was mainly chosen for this colour, and my love of owls!


P1110543_zpsccc55574



This is Night Owl, a black jelly formula with cobalt blue, aqua, baby pink and silver glitter particles suspended throughout.

This is two coats, application was smooth and the brush is a nice size. But despite a generous layer of my favourite top coat the polish still feels a little gritty :(


Have you picked up any bargains in the sales?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment