Tuesday 1 January 2013

Bottoms Up!

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you all had a really wonderful Christmas and had the opportunity to make some magical new memories with your friends and family over the holidays.

I was absolutely spoilt this year as I hope you all were, lots of new nail polish and perfumes to try and review! so exciting!!

But I'm starting this new year with one of my all time favourite manicure colours for the holiday season.

This is China Glaze's Cheers To You, in fact I am such a huge fan of this polish that I have featured it many times already back at the start of 2011 and on its own a couple of days later. I love this polish, its so shiny and festive, its perfect! and a great start to 2013!

P1110359_zps75c008a2


P1110360_zps4d45f298




Wishing you all a happy, healthy 2013!

xoxo


1 comment: