Monday 5 November 2012

Magazine Freebies!

Glamour Magazine has done it again! every year it seems they team up with Nails Inc to bring us some fabulous freebie nail polish, and who could complain about that?


P1100959



There are four colours to choose from;
Elizabeth Street - a pretty, baby pink colour, creme formula.
St James - A bright red with subtle shimmer.
Motcomb Street - a dark navy creme.
and Glamour Glitter - a fine gold glitter top coat.

While shopping in Sainsbury's on Friday I spotted the new issue and grabbed two colours out of the four.

I picked Motcomb Street because I love navy polishes, but only have one other creme formula (Essie Bobbing for Baubles SWATCH). So I wanted to see how this one compared. I also picked up Glamour Glitter, which is one I wouldn't necessarily pay £11 for, as I'm not a huge fan of gold, but its aways good to have a gold especially around the holidays.


P1100977


P1100992



They look fab layered too!

What colours did you pick?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to get the freebies over there! Here in the U.S. I don't think they do any such thing. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its one of the upsides to living in the UK, but the US have extreme couponing and Black Friday!

      Delete
  2. I love the colours you chose! I think Glamour has the best freebies, I'll definitely pick some up! Followed you. xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Glamour, esp when they team up with Nails Inc or Clineque <3 (now why won't OPI team up with a magazine)?!

      Delete