Thursday 1 November 2012

I am disappointment in you Barry M: Web Effects Review

Photobucket

Imagine my excitement when browsing the make up aisles in superdrug when I came across a new Barry M Nail Effect


Photobucket



This is Web Effects 239 looking at the bottle you would be led to believe this nail paint is a bright orange nail art effect that will create spiderweb like shapes on your nails, little effort required.

Thats where we would both be wrong!

I applied this over Barry M 47 Black (the obvious colour choice I thought) but something give me the sneaky suspicion that this is just a rebranded, orange croc effect...



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



I can't express how disappointed I am at this moment in time. If this is just a bottle of orange Croc Effect (and I can't stress this enough) BRAND IT AS JUST THAT!! otherwise it leaves you loyal shopping feeling misled.

As you can see the effect on the nail bares no resemblance to that on the nail polish cap. I was only happy with one finger which was pure flook! as still requires a lot of imagination


Photobucket



While I appreciate the effort that Barry M is making to release new shades, and we have had more than a few. I just wish they were all up to BM Standards :(


3 comments:

  1. I almost got that! So glad I didnt now. I would have been so dissappointed knowing its not spider webs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't get why Barry couldn't be honest with us, call it croc effects and we would all be happy (and I wouldn't have bought it)

      Delete
    2. As it is their croc effect in orange the release date could have been done any time. But to mislead on releasing i around halloween and with a spider web cap is very very wrong.

      Delete