Thursday 11 October 2012

#OrangeOctober Tart Deco

Day 11 #OrangeOctober

This next polish is one I have been wanting for such a long time, last week I gave in, cashed in some Boots Advantage Card points and this baby came home with me...

Essie Tart Deco.

P1090863-1



(gosh that angle makes my hand look HUGE!)

There seems to be a bit of disagreement on the blogs, what colour is it?

To me it appears a creamy orange/peach which is both pastel and bright at the same time (is that even possible)?!  it even has the glow much like a neon polish, but a nice creamy finish. C thinks it looks pink (but what do men know)?!

P1090856



Application was good, I was expecting streaking, maybe 3 coats. how wrong could I be? this is just two coats, nearly opaque in just one! Why can't all Essie polishes be like this? <3 p="p">

So does it belong in #OrangeOctober ? I think so, what do you think?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment