Monday 22 October 2012

#OrangeOctober Take Me Tangerine

#OrangeOctober Day 22!!

Hennes & Mauritz: Take Me Tangerine.


I've heard a lot about H&M polishes - inexpensive, long lasting, chip resistant ... so I decided to see what all the fuss is about.


I didn't go for the standard £2.99 square bottle range, none of the colours jumped out at me as being unique, many of them were standard primary colours, nothing too special. But I did notice a little stubby round polish in the corner priced at just £1.50 that was a little different.
Take Me Tangerine is tangy coral - orange with very subtle shimmer. It applied well, just two coats for full coverage. I have a feeling this little bottle (8 ml) will last me a long time.Do you have a favourite H&M polish?

http://test.skimlinks.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment