Thursday 18 October 2012

#OrangeOctober Satsuma Gelly


#OrangeOctober day 17


I'm excited about todays post! Im also including a little haul too as I recently took a trip to Boots and picked up some of the new Barry M Nail Paints and want to share them with all of you!


P1100025



But first here is todays #OrangeOctober colour. This is one of Barry M's new Gelly Nail Paints in Satsuma. Don't be fooled, this is not a Jelly or "Sorbet" finish polish, the Gelly Barry refers to is the Gel -like finish, these babies are so shiny and pigmented its crazy.


P1100033


P1100029



This is 2 coats of Satsuma with no top coat (Seche Vite sat this one out)!

They do retail for a little bit more than the normal nail paints, these are £3.99 but at the moment all Barry M Nail Paints are 3 for 2 at Boots and probably the cheapest gel finish polishes at the drug store.

I couldn't resist that deal, heres my mini haul....



(left to right) 
GNP 3 Watermelon, GNP 7 Satsuma, GNP 1 Blackberry, and NP 354 Amethyst Glitter.

So far I have only tried Satsuma, but I can't wait to try the other gorgeous colours.


Have you tried the Gellys yet? 
if not, which ones would you like to try?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to by Satsuma, but I bought Watermelon, Grapefruit i Denim (not Gelly) in offer 3for2 at Boots. Grapefruit is longlasting, Denim is fatal - I don't like it, Watermelon wasn't used yet, but it has got crooked brush. Invite to my blod about nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the Denim NP yet, I think I will stay clear. I hope you can fix your brush for Watermelon, its such a pretty colour!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete