Sunday 28 October 2012

Halloween Tag

Photobucket



Inspired by TheGridMonster and JoeyGraceffa on Youtube heres a fun tag!! 



Leave your answers in the comments below of link to your blog!







1.  What is your favourite Halloween movie?
I have two, one animated and one live action, both by Tim Burton and both starring Johnny Depp :)
Sleepy Hollow and The Nightmare before Christmas (in 3D)!





2. What age did you stop trick or treating?
I've never actually been :(

3. What was your favourite Halloween costume?
Indian/Pocahontas

4. What are you going to dress up as this year?
Sally from the Nightmare before Christmas

5. Do you like going to haunted attractions?
We don't really have many in the UK, but I do love Phantom Manor at Disneyland Paris!!

Jump in a doom buggy to take this virtual ride thanks to DLRPmagic.com



I am defiantly planning a trip for next year at Halloween time because I really want to go to a Terrorific Night Halloween Party at Walt Disney Studios to get to ride The Tower of Terror at midnight! maybe I'll try to catch Bonfire night too!

ScreenShot2012-09-14at200911



6.  Vampires of Werewolves?
Vampires. Anyone remember Spike from Buffy? :)

7. What is your favourite Halloween candy?
Cinder toffee YUM! But I would love to try candy corn, we don't really have it in the UK.

8. Do you decorate your house?
YES! every year!! because I didn't really get to go Trick or Treating my mum would decorate our house and invite everyone in my class for a Halloween Party. This is a tradition I fully intend to continue,  especially because I love everything Yankee Candle does for Halloween. I even decorate at work :D

9. What was your least favourite costume?
Cow Girl (it was a last minute thing) :(

10. Have you ever repeated a costume? and what was it?
Probably a Witch...

11. Do you believe in ghosts?
I'd like to, but until I see anything for myself I'm not convinced.

12. What was your scariest Halloween?
During on of my Halloween Parties we had a power cut and we were all convinced it had been caused by a ghost lol



The Questions:

1. Favorite Halloween movie?

2. What age did you stop trick-or-treating?
3. Favorite Halloween costume you have worn?
4. What are you going to be this year?
5. Do you like going to haunted attractions?
6. Vampires or werewolves?


7.Favorite Halloween candy?

8.Do you decorate your house!

9.Least favorite costume
10.Have u ever repeated a costume and what was it?
11.Do you believe in ghosts?
12.Scariest Halloween.

I tag all of you! please leave your links in the comments, on FB or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment