Monday 22 October 2012

Frankenweenie Nails

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to The Art of Frankenweenie Exhibition presented by BFI London Film Festival.

P1100240

It was the last day of the exhibition, which now has moved on to Paris, and being a MASSIVE Disney nerd I knew I had to make the trip down to London to see it. There was just one question left unanswered ... how should I paint my nails for the occasion? and which green polish would be the perfect Frankenweenie green?

Heres what I settled on ...

WARNING: photo overload!

_1100361

_1100358

_1100357

I love the dalmatian spot-like print teamed with the frankenstein stitching, its a fun twist on a french mani. I think I might do a whole mani like that, but using glow in the dark polish for when I go see the movie.

P1100175

P1100177

Incase you are wondering, the green I settled on was Barry M np 290 Spring Green with a coat of OPI Zom-body to love glow in the dark top coat.

I have loads of photos from the exhibition and from around London that will probably be up in the next couple of days so keep checking back if you interested to see those photos! :)

Did you get to go to the exhibition? if not have you seen the film?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your nails look amazing!!!

    I really want to see this film though dont deal well with any sort of dog death!!

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      I'm going to see this film on Halloween! so excited!
      I will check out your blog, thanks for the link
      xoxo

      Delete