Saturday 14 April 2012

Gingham Nails 2.0

P1080353
I have once again been inspired by Wah Nails to attempt gingham nails. I wasn't happy with my attempt last year using ribbon, so this time I decided to paint it all by hand.

What do you think to the results?

P1080351

The colours I used were Alpine Snow for the base colour, Planks a lot, Strawberry Magarita, Lapis of Luxury, Mermaids Tears and Flit A Bit.

I really wish I had more jellie fomulas to try to get the build up in colour better like real gingham.

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love it!! It looks amazing! I'm going to try this out myself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cool :) You must have such a steady hand :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the gingham, must of taken you ages to do that!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete