Friday 8 April 2011

NOTD - Princess Polish!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Deborah Lippmann <3 Glitter in the Air

Photobucket

Gorgeousness in a bottle!

I have already worn this polish about 4 times since it arrived last Friday, and I'm in love! it is the perfect princess polish! and reminds me of Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant at Disneyland Paris, and this polish will defiantly be in my suitcase when we visit for the 20th Anniversary :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is 2 coats over a clear base coat, it gives a sheer milky colour on its own, to get the colour it is in the bottle I find it helps to layer it over OPI's I Vant to be A-lone star (another new fav).

Photobucket

Next I want to try it over OPI's Tickle my France-y as it looks fairly similar to Naked also from Deborah Lippmann's spring collection.

I can see myself wanting to collect more Deborah Lippmann polishes, what colours would you recommend??

xoxo






2 comments:

  1. The colours of Deborah Lippmann's nail polishes are so pretty! I would really like to try ''Across the Universe''.

    P.S. I really like your blog! I'm a follower now. :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! thanks for following my blog :)

    I think I'd like to try that one too, looks super pretty, and Lady sings the Blues
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete