Friday 11 February 2011

Valentines Manicures - A Rose for the Lady?


This is my all time fave konad design! beautiful for every occasion I have worn it for Birthdays, Christmas and countless others, and now Valentines <3>

For this mani I used 2 coats of OPI DS Extravagance as a base - a fantastic deep magenta polish multi coloured, almost holo,micro glitters that catch the light perfectly. This is a fantastic colour and absolutely stunning on the nail.


Then I used the rose design from Konad plate m65 on all nails except my ring finger,on which I used the single rose design . Unfortunately I couldn't get the design to show up as well on the polish as I have done previous times :( but I think, from the photos you can get a pretty good idea. I wish I could have added a rhinestone on my accent nail too, but I can't find them :(

So Pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment