Wednesday 16 February 2011

Free Nails Inc? ... YES Please!!

Photobucket

okay so I'm a little late in posting these, and in larger cities they are probably all sold out (the last official day for this offer was 15/02/11), but in smaller cities/towns there may just be some of these babys available if you look carefully and I would really recommend that you do!

This year Nail Inc and Diet Cokes promotion returned - buy 2 500ml bottles of Diet Coke in Boots and get a fabulous, full size, limited edition bottle of Nail inc polish for free! a great offer considering Nail Inc generally retail for around £10+ a bottle.

This year there are 4 exclusive nail colours - each bang on trend for the coming season....

Nails Inc Demin

Denim
In the same family as no7 Teal, OPI Ski Teal we Drop.

Nails Inc Caramel

Caramel
Similar to last years London.

Photobucket

Plum

Photobucket

Heather Grey
A "Call your Mother" and "Parlez Vous OPI" dusky lilac.

Which colours did you pick up?

2 comments:

  1. I have the Heather Grey and it's so pretty! I really struggle with the greige trend but this is a much easier colour for me while still giving a nod to them. Your nails are perfect (off to apply cuticle oil)... Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! you are very sweet! but my nails are not perfect :( I wish they were, infact I have just appleid cuticle oil! lol

    I'm glad you liked the heather grey, have you tried Parlez-vous OPI? it is a similar shade but more purple, very wearable.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete