Friday 21 January 2011

January Most Wanted!

Michael Kors Watch (MK5060)



How gorgeous is this watch? Swarovski encrusted Michael Kors no:MK5060.

I first fell in love with this watch after seeing it on MissJenFabulous' Twitter and Christmas haul, and I wish I had ordered one straight away, but sadly I didn't and now can't find the silver one anywhere.

I'm hoping that like so many other things it will be released in the UK much later than the USA and I will be able to pick one up! If not I will have to settle for the gold but as most of my jewellery is silver I really would like it to match. *Fingers crossed* I can find it before my Birthday.




Swarovski Maestro Blue Ring

Can you tell I have a crazy obsession with Swarovski???



Mac Peacocky Collection.


I'm Super excited for this Mac colleciton! The eyeshadows and the kissable lip colours look amazing. I am currently trying to narrow down my shopping list which at the moment consists of ...
Top of the Posh e/s
Prance e/s
Tweet Me e/s
Dalliance e/s
Mating Call e/s
Woo Me k/lc
Enchantee k/lc
Flaunting it k/lc

oh my poor bank balance!

What have you got your eye on this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment