Saturday 1 January 2011

Cheers to a New Year!



Happy New Year everyone!

I wish you a happy, healthy 2011.

To welcome in the new year heres my first mani of 2011 - a ruffian.





I think it is safe to say my favourite nail look from last year was the ruffian, and since I first tried it on my nails I think I have been obsessed. I loved the look and the colour combination of the navy and gold together, so much I have struggled to find a combo I like as much.



But luckily on a trip to Sally's I found these beauties, and on sale too! - Cheers to you and Jolly Holly from China Glaze's Naughty but Nice Holiday Collection.



I just love the bold silver showing through under such a dark, dark green. Gorgeous! I see I will get many uses out of this silver, its stunning and fairly unique in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment