Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas!!




Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season.

Its Christmas morning here in the UK, which means just one thing! presents! lol but first I wanted to show you my Christmas day manicure.





This is 2 coats for China Glaze For Audrey, a gorgeous colour I'm sure everyone is familiar with.
To that I added some snowflake nail decals, 2 on each finger and 3 on my thumb.



To give it that little added sparkle I used Sinful Colours Pearl Harbor, clear polish with lots of turquoise and silver? possible pink? glitters. When I first saw this polish about a month ago I knew it would look perfect over CD For Audrey, and have been fighting with myself as whether to get it or not. Yesterday I finally gave it, well it is Christmas after all!





Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas xoxo



I'm off to open my presents with my family.

1 comment:

  1. super cute! love the mani, and stitch too, he's my favorite :) I am currently wearing a snowflake mani also. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete