Tuesday 7 December 2010

Christmas Haul



Today I have for you a disgusting sized haul. I don't know what on earth possessed me! I certainly did not need to buy this much polish.

But it does look pretty!



OPI Burlesque Collection.
Yes I needed all 12 colours okay :p



China Glaze:
(from top going clockwise)
Party Hearty <3>
Frosty
Sugar Plums
Mistletoe Kisses
Ruby Pumps
Ingrid




Little gingerbread man pendant.
I found him on a Christmas market in the city and fell in love. Isn't he cute?!
I seem to acquired an obsession with gingerbread. Its a little odd I admit.



Snowflake Pendant.
(maybe a bit more work appropriate than Mr gingerbread)


What items have you been buying in preparation for the festive season? and what are your must have Holday manicure colours??


No comments:

Post a Comment