Thursday 9 September 2010

NOTD - Barry M Navy no. 292 and a new addition :)

Without Flash



With Flash




This polish makes me want to run out and buy Russian Navy by OPI, even though there is nothing wrong with Barry M. the consistancy is good, as is its application and glossy finish, the nail paints always last a long time on my nails. I think I am just getting withdrawal symptoms from by bi-monthly delivery of OPI. Sad, I know.

I think I might try Barry M's racing green next, their metalic colours (Racing Green, Navy, Vivid Purple) look perfect for following this years nail trends on a budget.


And my new addtion



My wonderful boyfriend found Glove you so Much on amazon, he knew I wanted it so he ordered me a bottle and it arrived today! <3 A metallic jeweled tone red bordering on russet, very luxurious looking.

I am now running out of space for my OPI colleciton, thinking of getting the Helmer but I don't know if that will just encourage me to buy more.

How do you store your polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment