Sunday 22 August 2010

Most Wanted!



Browsing websites is one of my favourite things to do on a Sunday (its the next best thing to shopping)! so here I am showing anyone who wants to take a look, my most wanted this month...


Rare Bandeau Dress

Isn't it just so pretty?! I just love that aqua/turqouise/duck egg colour, and there is not too much pink to scare me away. I have in my mind the idea that this dress will look perfect teamed with CG For Audrey on finders and OPI Mod about You on toes.

I have seen this on ASOS sale reduced to just £16 so I think come pay day I will be the proud owner of this beauty :D




Etsy Sideways Cross Necklace by Theresa Mink

I have had my eye on this neaklace ever since I was introduced to it by Lollipop26 and I've been looking for everyday items of jewelery that I can wear to work that aren't too much of a statement and wont cause offence. This beauty fits the bill :)and for what sad reason am I convinced I want this??


Miley Cyrus has one ....
whats even worse is that I am not ashamed to admit it.






Kirstin Ash Fleur de Lys Eiffel Tower Pendant

Dont you just love that photo, the eiffel Tower and Paris? the most romantic city in the world.
J'adore the vintage look to this neaklace and after 7 trips to wonderful Paris I feel I require a souvenir. This one will probably go onto my Christmas wish list.
Swarovski Lullaby Star Ring

t>


No comments:

Post a Comment